Our brand new facility has a comfortable waiting area, six exam rooms, an extended procedure room, an X-Ray suite, and full blood draw lab. Based on the providers’ exams and assessments, they can order additional in house testing such as EKG, Strep, Flu, pregnancy, and more. Our providers will prescribe medications as necessary to be filled at the pharmacy of your choice. We do not have any prescription meds, including narcotics, on site.
A sample of issues and conditions we treat and services we provide are as follows:
- Acute Illnesses
- Upset Stomach
- Bronchitis/Pneumonia/Upper Respiratory Infection
- Sprains/Fractures/Non-Protruding Bone Breaks/Splinting
- Minor burns/Rashes
- Allergic Reactions
- Asthma Flare-Ups
- Tick Removal/Animal Bites
- Hepatitis B
- Driver’s License
- Acute Workplace Injuries/Workers’ Compensation
- Drug/Alcohol Screenings
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- PPD Skin Test/Tuberculosis Test
- Discreet STD Screening
- Opioid Addiction Therapy
Our staff will provide follow-up communications with each patient and referrals for other doctors, specialists, or facilities if necessary. Our physicians will not assume the role of Primary Care Physician for any patient but will work closely with the patient’s existing PCP or recommend one who is accepting new patients.
COVID19 Testing (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2)
Our facility does perform COVID19 testing. We offer two different tests.
- The first is a PCR (multiplexed polymerase chain reaction) based, COVID19 only test that gets sent to a lab with which we partner. The results may take up to 1-3 days based on timing of pick-up of specimen from our office and the lab’s volume of testing/turnaround.
- The second test we utilize is a rapid respiratory diagnostic PCR test and is intended for symptomatic patients. This is NOT an inaccurate antigen test. Our in-house rapid test includes detection of 18 respiratory viruses and/or 4 respiratory bacteria including COVID19. Once the specimen is collected and begins to process, results are produced within 50 minutes. Each test will be processed sequentially according to the time of patient visit. Most results are completed and reported to the patient on the day the specimen is collected. Everyone opting for the rapid test must sign an ABN (Advanced Beneficiary Notice). This document informs the patient/guardian that the cost of the test may fall into patient responsibility.
- Testing at our facility includes an exam by one of our providers. Your health insurance policy will determine what you, the patient, will owe for the visit and test if anything once we submit the claim to them. Because we do an exam, we will collect your urgent care co-pay like we would any other visit. If your insurance pays in full or covers part of your out-of-pocket amount, we will reimburse the difference. We are not in network with all insurance plans. All testing must be scheduled. Please do not walk in to our office and expect to be immediately seen with any COVID19 symptoms. Call 570-800-5926 to schedule.
- We do offer either test if you are uninsured or are self-paying. The send out test is $200 and the rapid in-house test is $400. Payment is collected prior to visit and swab.
- Our staff will contact all patients via phone with positive COVID19 results.
- All results will be send through our HIPAA secure portal. You will be sent an email from email@example.com. You will need to click the link that says ‘Click Here’ to set up an account. You will be asked to input your user ID (your email address), your date of birth, and create a password. Once you sign in, the results will be listed in the message inbox. Please note that each patient needs a unique email address that ties to their name and date of birth.